Leave the parking to us this Christmas!
Our pop-up Valet Parking service will provide you with less time parking and more time shopping, dining, and enjoying all the magic Christmas brings.
When the clock is ticking and you’re ready to start completing your Christmas list; simply pull up, step out and seamlessly begin your shopping experience without a moment’s hesitation.
Our friendly valet attendants are dedicated to offering you a personalised service, granting you more precious moments to explore your favourite brands and effortlessly return to your vehicle when you’re all done!
Make your holiday shopping a breeze this magical season at Canberra Centre.
Thursday 16 November to Thursday 28 December.
9am – 5pm Daily.
Valet is conveniently located in the Aldi Carpark on level 2, entry off Petrie Street.
Follow Valet signage.
Monday – Thursday $14, plus standard parking rates
Friday – Sunday $18, plus standard parking rates
How to use valet parking
1. Enter Canberra Centre carpark via Petrie Street and follow the signs to Valet, located on Level 2, Aldi Carpark. There is no pre-booking requirement.
2. The valet attendant will request that you complete your Valet parking payment before you head into the centre. You will pay your standard casual carparking rate at the end of your time in centre.
3. Provide your keys and contact details to our Valet Attendant and you will be sent a text message with a link to your digital ticket.
4. Head into the centre to enjoy your Christmas shopping experience.
5. When you are ready to collect your car, simply click on the SMS link provided by the Valet service, and your car will be brought to the Valet pick-up and drop-off location.
6. Head back to the Aldi carpark lobby and use the pay machine to complete your standard casual car park payment.
7. Once you have completed your payment, collect your keys and jump in your car for a quick exit via Ainslie Avenue.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Q. What is Pop-Up Valet Parking?
For the convenience of our customers, this Christmas season Canberra Centre is providing Pop-up Valet Parking services.
Conveniently located in the Aldi Car park on Level 2, customers can pull up, step out and seamlessly begin their Christmas shopping experience without a moment’s hesitation.
Q. Who is operating the service?
Valet Parking services are provided by First Class Valet.
With nearly 10 years’ experience, First Class Valet is one of Australia’s leading valet experts, operating at more than 120 locations and with more than 6 million users.
Q. What dates and times is Pop-Up Valet operating?
Valet Parking services are available from Thursday 16 November to Thursday 28 December, 9am to 5pm, seven days a week.
Q. How much does Valet parking cost?
Valet Parking rates are:
Standard centre car parking fees still apply.
Q. Do I still have to pay for parking?
Valet Parking rates do not include regular centre car parking fees, which still apply.
Q. How can I access the Valet service?
Valet Parking is provided on a drive-up basis – there's no need to prebook.
Valet parking is conveniently located in the Aldi car park, via entry off Petrie Street. Follow the Valet signage.
Q. Where will my car be parked?
Your car will be parked in our secure centre car park, in a bay specifically reserved for Valet guests.
Q. How do I collect my car when I am finished at the centre?
When you are ready to collect your car, simply click on the SMS link provided by the Valet service, and your car will be brought to the Valet pick-up and drop-off location.
Q. How many Valet parks are available? Am I guaranteed access to the service?
We anticipate there will be ample parks for customers seeking to use our Valet Parking service, however Valet Parking is provided on a first-come-first-served basis.
Q. What happens if I miss my vehicle collection window?
The pop-up Valet Parking team will send customers a reminder text 30 minutes prior to the Pop-up Valet closing. The text message provides instructions for customers to pick up their car keys from security, located in the Lower Ground Coles Carpark. To contact security after hours phone 0438 071 613.
Q. Are there height restrictions for Pop-up Valet parking?
Yes. Due to the height restrictions in the car park via Petrie Street, vehicles entering the car park, including those accessing the Pop-up Valet, must be under 1.95m in height.
Q. Are there limits associated with the length of vehicles using the Pop-up Valet?
Yes. The pop-up Valet Parking at Canberra Centre can accommodate vehicles with a maximum length of 5m. This means campervans, caravans or vehicles with trailers may not be able to use the pop-up Valet Parking if they exceed this limit.
Google Map Directions
View here for Google Map directions